Social Media Intelligence – ‘UK Wealth and Investment Management’
The Fishtank ‘UK Wealth and Investment Management’ Social Intelligence report is a comprehensive analysis of Brand exposure across Mainstream media and activity in social media. The report includes a detailed breakdown of marketing impressions made by UK retail investment managers, as well as insight on wider industry influencers (including IFA’s and selected platforms). Our listening capability dynamically scans vast ‘reservoirs’ of related web, mainstream and social media activity (including Twitter, blogs, mainstream and digital media, Facebook, etc.), and contains detailed historical insights dating back to 2010.
Frequency: Bi-Annually (January, July) – Reports are generally available 10 working days after month ends listed.
What is included (by Brand):
- Overall Media Exposure (also broken down between Mainstream and Social Media exposure)
- Overall Social Ranking/ Performance
- Social Engagement/ Content Effectiveness
- Value of ‘Owned Media’ Assets
- Key Industry Influencers (including Client SM Asset Influence)
- Hargreaves Lansdown
- Woodford Investment Management
- Brewin Dolphin
- Newton Investment Management
- Investec Asset Management
- Barclays Wealth
- Henderson Global Investors
- JP Morgan Asset Management
Cost: GBP 11,000 per report, or GBP 18,000 for a one year subscription (ie. GBP 9,000 per report)
To obtain a complementary sample of the Social Media Intelligence – ‘UK Wealth and Investment Management’ Report please contact David West, [David.West@fishtank.net.au]
To order one of our specific Industry Reports, or to discuss customised research requests, please contact David West, [David.West@fishtank.net.au] to arrange a discussion.